- Remove both ends from the washed zucchini
- Place in a spiralizer and spiral all the zucchini’s and set aside
- On medium heat, saute garlic, mushrooms, and onion in a pan with 1 tablespoon of coconut or grape seed oil 1-2 minutes
- Add the canned tomatoes, Italian herbs, chili flakes, salt and pepper and let it cook while stirring frequently
- In a separate pan, use the remaining coconut or grape seed oil and sauté the the zucchini
- Stirring frequently to soften all the zucchini. When soft, remove and place in a serving dish. Make sure not to let the zucchini get too soft or mushy.
- Add the marinara sauce to the zucchini and the basil and serve.
Optional: Add grilled shrimp, turkey meatballs, or scallops