- Place oil and chicken into a large soup pan and cook on medium heat.
- Chop carrots into pieces and steam for 10 minutes or until they are completely soft.
- Add bone broth, onions, artichokes, and mushrooms. Stir and turn over chicken then cover.
- When carrots are done, strain and place in a food processor or good blender and blend until smooth. Place carrot blend into pan and add rosemary, oregano, sea salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add spinach and olives and cover for another 5 minutes. If you want it more saucy, add more bone broth or water.
Optional: Serve over cauliflower rice