- Season salmon with 1 teaspoon sea salt and let sit until ready to use.
- In a large skillet, cook coconut milk, curry paste, ginger, garlic, and 1 teaspoon sea salt over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Let simmer, 5-6 minutes.
- Cut bok choy stems 1/2" thick and the leaves into 2" pieces or if using baby bok choy, keep whole. Rinse and drain. Add to cooking mixture and stir well. Add salmon fillets in an even layer in the pan. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until salmon is just cooked through and flesh is opaque, 6-8 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and pour lime juice over salmon.
- Top with scallions, cilantro, almonds, and chili.
Optional serve with cauliflower rice.