- 2 organic yams
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ghee or pastured butter - optional
- Wash and cut yams into chunks or thick slices with skin removed. Place in boiling water and cook for 10 minutes or until yams are soft and fully cooked.
- Strain yams and place in a food processor. Add coconut milk, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt and if using ghee or butter. Blend until smooth. It should be creamy but thick. If it needs more liquid, add more coconut milk.
- Spoon into 4-6 medium-large ramekins. Sprinkle top with cinnamon and broil in oven until the top gets slightly browned.