Whole Roasted Cauliflower
April 24, 2019
- 1 Organic cauliflower head, trimmed
- 1 ½ teaspoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the trimmed head of cauliflower on a cookie sheet with or without parchment paper.
- Using your hands, rub a light layer of olive oil on entire head. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 30 minutes then remove foil and cook for another 30-40 minutes.
- The outside should be nicely browned and the body should be flexible. When serving, slice like a cake.
- Serve with pesto sauce for dipping or drizzle on top before serving.