Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
April 20, 2019
- 1 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, chopped or pearl onions
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 12 oz bags of riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder (omit for AIP)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet on medium heat, melt coconut or avocado oil on medium heat and add garlic and onions.
- Stir until onions are translucent (approximately 3-5 minutes). Add the cauliflower rice, turmeric and curry. Mix until well combined. Add ghee, Celtic sea salt, and pepper to taste. Cook for approximately 5-7 more minutes.
- Serve with an animal protein or roasted vegetables.