Turmeric Calamari Salad
February 26, 2019
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 pound calamari rings
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder (without cayenne if AIP)
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup hearts of palm, julienned
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- In a saucepan, melt coconut oil or ghee and add calamari rings. Add turmeric and curry and stir so all sides are coated and cooked.
- In a separate bowl, place red onion, cilantro, hearts of palm and avocado and lime juice and combine. Add cooked calamari rings and sea salt, mix and serve alone or on a bed of greens.