- 1 lb. large raw shrimp, cleaned and trimmed (approx. 20-25)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon red chili paste
- 1/4 full fat coconut milk
- ~5-6 baby Bok choy, cleaned and sliced in half
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a pan, melt coconut oil and add shrimp and baby Bok choy. Cook about 5-7 minutes until Bok choy is soft and both sides of shrimp are pink. Add red chilipaste and mix through until shrimps are covered. Add coconut milk and stir until combined and cook another 3 minutes. Add ½ cup cilantro and cook for another minute. If you want it saucier, add more coconut milk and perhaps a bit more chili paste.
- Serve on a bed of cauliflower rice and garnish with remaining cilantro.