- 2 large white sweet potatoes
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 carton of Kite Hill cream cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- Chives, cut
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut off ends. Vertically trim the sides to make as round and same width as possible. Using a mandolin, cut slices 1/8" thick.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a pan, slowly melt ghee and add garlic, sea salt and pepper.
- In a regular size muffin tin, spray bottoms with coconut oil. In each whole, stack 2 potato slices then spread a thin layer of cream cheese and sprinkle with chives. Repeat until the stack reaches just over the top with no cheese on the top slice.
- Spoon ghee mixture on top of each stack making sure to distribute garlic evenly. Place muffin tin in oven uncovered and let it cook for 30-40 minutes or until top has started to brown. If you like it crispy, you can broil at the end.
- Sprinkle chives on top and serve.