Sweet Potato Skins
November 7, 2018
- 4 small sweet potatoes, washed with skins on
- 8 tablespoons guacamole (omit jalapeno for AIP)
- 2-3 turkey bacon strips, cut into bits
- Garnish with chives and cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375. Bake sweet potatoes for 30-45 minutes or until soft to the touch. Let cool, cut in half and remove potato from the middle while leaving an evenly distributed amount on the bottom and around the sides. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until the skin gets a bit crispy.
- Fill each potato half with guacamole and top with bacon bits, chives, and cilantro.