Sweet Potato Bites
December 5, 2018
- 1 organic sweet potato (yam)
- 1 avocado
- sea salt to taste
- Optional garnish of cucumber slice, radish slice or ½ cherry tomato
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash potato and cut width wise to create circles approximately ¼- ½” thick.
- Place in oven for about 25-35 minutes or until center is soft and slightly browning.
- Let the sweet potato rounds cool.Mash avocado in a bowl and mix in sea salt.
- Place a dollop on each sweet potato bite and garnish if so desired.