Roasted Cauliflower with Cilantro
- 1 to 2 heads cauliflower
- 3 to 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut 1-2 heads of cauliflower into florets and place in a large bowl. Add minced garlic cloves and drizzle olive oil and toss to lightly coat. There should be no oil in the bottom of the bowl.
- Place the cauliflower mixture on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Place in preheated oven and cook until the bottoms have browned (about 20-25 minutes), then turn and cook for another 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and place in a bowl. Mix in chopped cilantro, add a touch of salt if needed, and serve.