1 1/4 cups raw or unsalted roasted macadamia nuts
1 cup spring water
1 teaspoon lime juice
3 tablespoons allulose, monk fruit, or coconut sugar for sweetener
1 scoop RGN collagen protein, vanilla
2 cups fresh organic raspberries
Optional Raspberry Compote:
1 cup raspberries
1 tablespoon sweetener (allulose, monk fruit or coconut sugar)
1. Add the macadamia nuts, water, lime juice, sweetener, and collagen to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, approximately 1 minute.
2. Add raspberries and blend for an additional 30 seconds until well combined.
3. Pour into small ramekins and refrigerate until the mousse settles and thickens. Garnish with a raspberry and serve.
1. In a small saucepan on medium heat, place the raspberries and stir until all raspberries are broken down into a sauce.
2. Add sweetener and mix until well combined.
3. Place a thin layer of compote on bottom of ramekin and let cool until filling remainder of ramekin with the mousse. Place in refrigerator until the mousse settles and thickens.