- Defrost lasagna sheets then unroll.
- In a bowl, place pumpkin puree, ricotta cheese, nutmeg, sea salt, and pepper and combine until well combined and smooth.
- With a square (2.5" x 2.5") or circle (6cm or 7cm) cookie cutter, cut shapes out of the lasagna sheets and place on a damp cloth. You can cut slightly larger tops but it will work either way. Place a small dollop of pumpkin mixture on the center of half the squares or circles. With a bowl of warm water, dip your finger in the water and gently dampen the edges of the bottom layer. Place the top layer over and gently press the sides together until fully joined. You may need more water on your fingers to join the outside edges together. Use a salad fork to gently imprint all outer edges of each ravioli. Press gently as they are fragile.
- Once filled and closed, place ravioli's on a baking sheet dusted with tapioca flour.
- For the sauce, place ghee, sage and lemon juice in a large pan and heat until melted.
- In a large pot, boil water with a 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil. Once the water boils, place raviolis in the pot and cook about 5-7 minutes or until ravioli's begin to float. Drain and place in sauce.
- Cook ravioli's in sauce for 1-2 minutes while flipping half way through. Add a few whole sage leaves and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes just before serving.
Makes approximately 20 ravioli's