2 1/4 cups raw cashews soaked in warm water for 2 hours
1 cup organic pumpkin puree
1/2 cup coconut cream or full fat coconut milk
1/3 cup organic coconut oil
3/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
Coconut whipped cream for garnish https://www.risagrouxnutrition.com/recipe/coconut-whipped-cream
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8” square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a food processor, add the dates, pecans, almond flour, coconut flakes, coconut oil, vanilla, spices, and sea salt. Process until the mixture begins to stick together but be careful not to over process which will look more like a paste. Press the crust into the prepared pan evenly so it’s packed in. Use the flat part of a spatula to make sure it is leveled throughout. Place it in the freezer while you make the filling.
1. Using a high speed blender or food processor, place all ingredients in the blender or processor and blend or process until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides to fully incorporate.
2. Once the mixture is smooth and creamy, pour the filling over the chilled crust, using a silicone spatula to scrape it out of the blender to use it all. Cover and return to the freezer to chill for at least 4 hours or until firm.
3. You can freeze the cake overnight or for up to 2 weeks. To thaw, place it in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours or thaw at room temperature for about 10-20 minutes.
Optional: Can garnish with coconut whipped cream, sprinkle of cinnamon and/or chocolate shavings.