November 24, 2018
- 2 potatoes (can be purple, sweet or yam or a combo)
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Optional: Can use additional seasonings such as Cajun, garlic, paprika, or cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel potato skins off of potato. Using a mandolin or knife, cut potatoes into thin rounds then place in large bowl. Add olive oil and salt to cover lightly. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 30-45 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the potato and how crispy you like it.
- Turn chips over about 15-20 minutes in.