- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 organic yellow pepper, diced
- 1 organic red pepper diced
- 1 large organic zucchini
- 1 Jalapeno, diced (add some seeds in if you want it spicy) and more for garnish
- 1 28 oz can of organic peeled and diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons organic tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds grass fed and finished beef (or ground dark chicken or turkey if you are on the RGN Detox)
- Garish with red diced onion, jalapeno slices and avocado
- In a soup pot, melt coconut oil and add onion, red and yellow peppers, zucchini, jalapeno and cook until soft. Add cumin, chili powder, and cayenne and mix until combined.
- Add beef and break apart to remove all clumps as much as possible. Stir until the meat is cooked.
- Drain tomato juice from can and add tomatoes and tomato paste. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Cook on low for another 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped onions, jalapenos, and avocados or a combination of them.