Mustard Roasted Radishes
April 17, 2019
- 2 bundles or 1 pound radishes, greens removed and halved
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1-2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss halved radishes with olive oil and a sprinkle of both salt and pepper until evenly coated. Bake 30-40 minutes, tossing half way and cooking until radishes begin to become lightly golden in spots and are tender throughout.
- Five minutes before radishes are finished cooking, melt butter. Whisk melted butter and mustard together until combined. Lightly stir in chives.
- Remove radishes from baking sheet, and place back into previously used medium bowl. Pour mustard mixture over radishes and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.