- Olive oil spray
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup monk fruit
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Zest of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 × 5-inch loaf pan with olive oil and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, sea salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, monk fruit, avocado oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Then, whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add the poppy seeds and transfer the dough to the loaf pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool slightly and serve.