- 1 cup raw cashews, pre-soaked and strained
- 8 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Blend all cheesecake ingredients until completely smooth in a blender. Divide the mixture between 12-14 mini muffin molds
- Press a raspberry into the top of each cake. Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Pop them out of the mold and enjoy. Keep leftovers frozen.