Lemon Blueberry Muffins
October 22, 2018
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 small bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda in a medium bowl. Combine all wet ingredients except blueberries in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Lightly grease with coconut oil muffin tins. Pour the batter in about 3/4 to the top.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. The top should be golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.