- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup kimchi roughly chopped (medium to no spicy, your preference)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper (cored, thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 tablespoons chili paste
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 1 small bunch green onion (scallions, sliced, white and green divided)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat coconut oil and toasted sesame oil in a large pan or wok. Add minced garlic, white green onion, and chili paste. Saute until onions are soft, approximately 1 minute. Add bell pepper and cauliflower rice. Stir often while cooking until rice are slightly brown, 3-4 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add coconut aminos, diced kimchi (and juice) with half of diced green part of green onion. Let cook until cauliflower rice picks up color of kimchi and coconut aminos. Mix in half cilantro, lime juice. Add sea salt to taste.
- Garnish with remaining green onion and cilantro. Serve with side of lime wedges.