November 10, 2018
- 1 cup organic almond butter
- 1 cup coconut oil at room temperature
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1-2 tablespoons monk fruit
- 1/16 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- Over medium heat in a small pot, melt and combine almond butter and coconut oil and stir until smooth and blended. Add dry ingredients and stir until well-combined. Allow mixture to cool slightly. Add more sweetener as necessary depending on your preferences.
- Pour mixture into silicon mold or mini muffin tins and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours. Garnish mini muffin tins with unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Keep in refrigerator after ready.