December 27, 2018
- 3/4 cup ghee, softened
- 5 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup monk fruit crystals
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8″ x 8″ baking pan with parchment paper, covering the bottom and sides.
- Place ghee and dark chocolate in a small pan and melt on medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, monk fruit crystals, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, then slowly add the ghee and chocolate mixture. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until the batter reaches a thick consistency. Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes until batter is solid. Let cool and cut into squares.