November 28, 2018
- 1- 2 bunches of organic kale
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove kale from stems and wash and thoroughly dry all kale leaves. Break into large pieces and place in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and massage oil onto all the leaves. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle sea salt.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes. Mix leaves at the 8 minute mark so all leaves become crispy.
- Can season with Cajun or other seasoning as preferred.