February 1, 2019
- 6 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 1/2 cups diced red onion (about 2 medium red onions)
- 3 jalapenos, seeded and minced (omit for AIP)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced (omit for AIP)
- Mash the avocados until smooth and add the remaining ingredients.
- If you want it spicy, put all the jalapeno seeds in and with hold if you like it mild.