Gluten Free Coconut Cookies
January 26, 2019
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut shreds, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet and set aside.
- Remove skins and place bananas in blender or mini chopper and blend until smooth. Place in a bowl and add coconut shreds and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- Fill an ice cream scooper with batter and place onto cookie sheet and evenly flatten to form into cookies.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.