GF Pumpkin Spice Bread
November 4, 2018
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or monk fruit maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, and a touch more for greasing
- 3-4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix both bowls together until well incorporated.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.