April 12, 2019
- 2 heads of organic cauliflower, trimmed
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard with seeds
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl place cauliflower pieces with all other ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet with parchment and cook for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Check in the oven around 30 minutes and rotate mixture and turn sides to have all sides cooked.