Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Bark
January 23, 2019
- 2 10 oz bags of dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a double broiler, slowly melt chocolate chips. Line a very small cookie sheet or baking sheet with parchment paper. When chocolate is fully melted add pumpkin pie spice and stir until mixed. Pour chocolate on parchment paper and sprinkle pumpkin seeds then a pinch of sea salt.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Break apart and serve.