- Soak cashews in water for 1-3 hours. In a soup pan on medium heat, melt ghee or coconut oil and saute garlic and onions until translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add chopped asparagus and saute for 3-5 minutes while stirring. Pour in the chicken or vegetable broth and lemon peel.
- Add soaked and drained cashews or cauliflower pieces.
- Bring soup to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes. Remove lemon peel and use immersion blender to puree until smooth.
- Add Celtic sea salt and black pepper to taste. Cut garnish tips in half, (length wise) and garnish in the bowl before serving.
If cleansing, use cauliflower instead of cashews.