- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large sauce pan whisk together the coconut milk, red curry paste, lime juice, curry powder and ginger. Slowly bring to a low boil over low heat. Simmer for until slightly reduced and thickened, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the cilantro and salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and simmer, covered, until the shrimp are fully cooked, about 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer the curry to a serving bowl or poor over curried cauliflower rice.