Cinnamon Vanilla Cashew Protein Balls
December 2, 2018
- 1/2 cup ground raw organic cashews
- 1 heaping tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop RGN Vanilla Collagen Protein
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 4 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1cap of vanilla extract
- Grind up the raw organic cashews in a food processor until ground. Add all the other ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- With wet hands form mixture into ball shapes. Roll balls into coconut flakes until covered. Place on parchment on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for an hour or more.
- Dust with additional cinnamon or chopped cashews if desired.
Makes about 8 balls