Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream
January 3, 2019
- 1 can coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4-1/2 cup cacao powder, depending on how chocolatey you like it. Use carob for AIP
- 3 medium frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- In a blender or food processor, blend the frozen bananas until creamy.
- Add the coconut cream and honey, cacao and almond butter and blend until well combined.
- Transfer the chocolate ice cream mixture into a glass container and freeze for at least 6-8 hours. Scoop out and enjoy.
- Garnish with shredded coconut or cacao nibs