Chocolate Cashew Pudding
January 29, 2019
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours, then drain
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds, soaked in water for 2 hours (the seeds will absorb the water)
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey (option to swap for maple syrup)
- 1-2 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut shreds for garnish
- 1-2 tablespoons of roasted and unsalted pistachios, chopped, for garnish
- Blend cashews and milk in a blender until creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chia seeds, cacao, and honey.
- Mix well and place into ramekins or small pudding bowls and refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
- Add coconut shreds and pistachios and serve.