Chicken Noodle Soup
March 31, 2019
- 4 cups of chicken bone broth (I use Bonafide Provisions)
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut or grape seed oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 organic zucchini's, stem removed
- 3 long orange carrots, peeled with both tips removed
- 1 long parsnips, peeled with both tips removed
- 1-2 boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- With a mandolin (or spiralizer) shred zucchini, carrots and parsnips on julienne setting.
- In a soup pot, place oil and chopped onion on medium heat. Stir until onion is translucent.
- Add bone broth, chicken, zucchini, carrots, and parsnips. Cook on medium/high until chicken is fully cooked (approx 10-15 minutes).
- Remove chicken then cut or pull into shreds.
- Add shredded chicken into pot along with dill, salt and pepper.
- Let cook for another 5 minutes or more and serve.