- 1 head of organic cauliflower, cut up and stems removed or 2 cups packed of cauliflower rice
- 2 large eggs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Using a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until you get a texture finer than rice if using a whole head of cauliflower. Steam the riced cauliflower over boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place the steamed cauliflower in a dish towel and squeeze out as much excess water as you can. You might want to let it cool for a few minutes first, so you don’t burn yourself. You want get out as much water as you can or you’ll end up with soggy tortillas later.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl. Add in the eggs and salt and pepper to taste. Feel free to add other spices if so desired. Separate the mixture into 6 balls of equal size, and spread each ball out on a parchment-lined baking sheet to make six small circles.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes; then flip and cook for another 5 minutes. Reheat in a pan with coconut oil over low heat to brown each side.