Cauliflower Gnocchi with Pesto
April 29, 2019
- 2 bags of frozen Trader Joes cauliflower gnocchi
- 4 large handfuls of basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 3/4-1 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts or cashews (Remove for AIP)
- Sea salt to taste
- In a pot add contents of both bags of cauliflower gnocchi into boiling water and cook for 5-7 minutes or until gnocchi floats to the top.
- To prepare pesto, mix ingredients in a mini chopper or blender until well blended. Add more oil if need be.
- Drain but do not rinse the gnocchi. Place hot gnocchi in a bowl and add pesto to your liking.