October 25, 2018
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots about 1 medium~
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces or raisins
- Preheat oven to 325° and grease a 9x5 loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, coconut oil, and honey. Stir until well combined.
- Add the eggs and stir until combined. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Fold walnuts or raisins. Mix until fully incorporated and pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 35-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.