Broccoli and Kale Soup
March 28, 2019
- 8 cups bone broth (I use Bonafide Provisions)
- 1 head organic broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 celery stalks
- 2 handfuls organic kale
- 2 handfuls organic spinach
- 2/3 cup tahini or half raw cauliflower head
- Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add bone broth to a large pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add broccoli. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until bright green.
- Add celery and kale, and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add spinach, tahini (or cauliflower) and sea salt and pepper, and stir.
- Using a hand blender or regular blender, blend until smooth.