Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 ½ cups of GF rolled oats
- 1 cup of cashew butter
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients until well combined with a spatula or by hand. Roll dough into ball and place on cookie sheet. Flatten with the bottom of a glass. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on sides and bottom.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve. Can stay fresh in refrigerator for up to a week.
Makes about 12 cookies