- ½ cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked for 15 minutes in boiling water, cooled, and drained.
- 3 medium raw beets approximately 1½ cups roasted, peeled, and roughly chopped beets
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup avocado oil and additional for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Place soaked cashews, roasted beets, lemon juice, avocado or olive oil, tahini, minced garlic, sea salt and black pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a drizzle of avocado or olive oil. Serve with veggies.