Banana Bread Skillet
October 30, 2018
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted. a touch more for the skillet
- 1/3 cup blanched almond or nut butter
- 3 tablespoons monk fruit syrup or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until smooth. Grease a cast iron skillet with either coconut oil or coconut oil spray and place batter evenly in skillet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick is clear.
- Serves 10 if sliced like a pizza