Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
April 23, 2019
- 1 ½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Take off outer dry leaves and cut the bottom off. Cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts with olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Spread out Brussels sprouts on baking sheet and roast until caramelized and tender, about 20 minutes.