Avocado Basil Chicken Salad
February 19, 2019
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- Bake chicken breasts at 375 for 30 minutes (or use roasted chicken breasts). Let cool and cut into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- In a food processor or blender, combine avocado oil, lemon juice, avocado, and basil until smooth. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Add mixture to bowl with chicken, add red onion and combine.
- Serve on green salad or butter lettuce cups.