- Place parchment paper in a 9" x 9" pan so bottom and all sides are covered.
- Pulse together all ingredients in a food processor until sticky crumbles form.
- Press dough into the pan. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Scrape down the sides.
- Taste and adjust for sweetness and almond flavor.
- Pour filling over crust and smooth evenly with a spatula.Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Store in the refrigerator