November 13, 2018
- 1 lb. fresh wild ahi tuna steak, cubed
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black or white toasted sesame seeds
- Optional: 2 teaspoons tobiko or masago
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and gently mix together. Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours to meld the flavors together. Garnish with additional sesame seeds, green onions, and serve.
- Can serve as an appetizer with cucumber slices or chips or on a bed of mashed avocado.