Gluten Free Popovers
October 21, 2018
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon of arrowroot flour or xanthan gum
- 3 tablespoons melted ghee or grass fed butter
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease standard muffin tin with coconut oil and set aside.
- Whisk together the dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls until each are well combined.
- Sift dry ingredients into wet ingredients and combine until mostly smooth, small bumps are ok.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 to the top. Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes without opening the oven door.
- Lower oven to 350 degrees and cook for another 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown.