Pumpkin Cinnamon Chia Pudding
January 22, 2019
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 can organic pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 Medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (black or white)
- Place coconut milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, honey, and dates in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour in chia seeds and mix with a spoon.
- Place in glasses or mason jars for individual servings. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with cinnamon, cocoa powder or nibs or coconut whipped cream.