November 25, 2018
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup black olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup green olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (optional)
- fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 long organic hot house cucumbers
- Fennel greens for garnish
- Combine garlic, olives and peppers in a food processor and process just enough to chop finely or chop all by hand and combine in a bowl. Add black pepper to taste. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Cut cucumber slices 1/4-1/2" thick. Place olive tapenade mixture on top and garnish with fennel greens. Serve immediately.